Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME



Well yesterday was my birthday ... birthdays just aren't anything special for me anymore.
Jase doesn't really get all excited about bithdays so nothing special from him. My Mum sent me some beautiful flowers though, so that was nice. I also got a wonderful scrapping package from a secret birthday sender, not so secret THANKS so much Anne
I share my birthday with my good friend Shannon's daughter, Ella-Rose. Ella was 3 yesterday. She had her Birthday Party at Kids Republic, the local indoor playground here. There was cake and playing and party food so it was all good

But all in all my birthday is just another day.

Next month when Abbey turns one, now that's a day to get excited about!!!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Theresa said...

happy belated birthday tracey