Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jumping up and down!!!!

With so much excitement!!!
Let me tell the pre-story first ....

I have needed a travel tote for ages, I have nothing to carry my scrapping stuff in when I scrap elsewhere and I was searching around and totally fell head-over-heels for THIS
You know how you find something and you want it so bad that NOTHING will do except this, well that is how it was for me and the MM Runaway Roller. And it had to be the pink with the polka dot inside. And I almost died when I found it in the NZ Scrapbook store, the right colour both the roller and the matching shoulder strap tote then I almost cried when I saw the price tag!!! I didn't want anything else so I haven't yet bought anything....

Ok so my MIL in coming over from America this month! That is exciting enough (I adore my MIL) but today she called and said "The MM roller tote bag you wanted do you want it in pink or lavender?" I was blown away!! She is going to order one for me, and of course I said Pink please!!!

Yippeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Nic said...

oh my goodness!! will she adopt me too? LOL

Unknown said...

that is one very good MIL, I also loved mine,, when she was still alive, she passed away suddenly last month, You better give her a big hug for that.. Awesome tote,, Mariah #2457