Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Work

This is what I have achieved so far this weekend, mind that it is only Sunday Morning and I have the whole day ahead of me!!!
Friday Night ... I finished Scrapbookers Challenge's LO in record time this week! I thought it was going to be a toughy but I sat down and it just hapened for me, I really love how it tuned out too

I also Finished My ATC Holder. It's ok, I'm not incredibly happy with the way I decorated it but I have decided I'll make one for each ATC swap I do since it was much easier to make than I thought. You can see how to make them here

So that is about all ... I do have a few bits and bobs to tell you about an up-coming Scrapping Weekend Getaway but I'll leave that for a bit later!

1 comment:

thid coull chick said...

looks like we both had busy weekends...lol love the Lo it looks fab... :)