Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whew ... what a week!

Another slack week!! The renovation on my scrap space didn't help me to get in a crafting mood. I have had a tough week emotionally (missing my husband BADLY) and work has been a small drama saga so I've been rather drained! But I have done some things, not much but some!!

I submitted a LO into the NZ Scrapbook mag Up2Scrap it didn't get in ... so now I can show you here ...

This is the first time I have used a transparency and I quite enjoyed it!!

I did do one LO this week! Using Heidi Grace's We Are Family range ...


Well my wee man Riley has had a lot going on lately. He seems to have been missing his Daddy more than ever, mentioning it often (which brings me to tears!) In the car the other day he says "I've got my mummy like Ben (his best mate) has his mummy, Ben has his daddy but I don't have my daddy. I miss my daddy" and just today he asked me "mummy is daddy coming back?" I cried both times! My poor little man! But this week begins a new chapter in my sons life as he is moving into the 4 year old class at pre-school on Monday. He has grown rather attached to his 3yr old class teachers and I hope he copes well with the change, he's had so many changes in the last few months to last him a life time! So to say thanks to his teachers, Sarah and MiHwa, I made these today ...

They have magnets on the back so they can be attached to the fridge! They went in a totally different direction to what I had planned but I'm pretty happy with them nonetheless :)

Ok now I'm off to do a LO as I am actually feeling rather crafty and slightly inspired!

1 comment:

Nic said...

awww Sweets you know where to find me if you need an ear to bend on a hard day eh? Good luck to Riley with his new class, and boo sucks hiss to nimrods who dont recognise your talent!