Sunday, May 17, 2009

Void

of anything interesting! Didn't even have anything to post on my BLOGAVERSARY which was yesterday, a year of blogging wow!! Well I haven't crafted since my last post and well I really don't feel like crafting, which is so unlike me. Have been reading reading reading still working my way through the Harry Potter books in preperation for the movie in July. Jason has had word that his package has reached the last step before he gets the official yay or nay but we aren't excpecting a nay, lets just hope the last step in the processing is a quick one and we can start busying ourselves with moving preperations!! I could be doing that now but I don't want to jinx everything by getting ahead of myself!! Financial situations have led me to going back to work another day a week so now I only have a Wednesday off grrr 'Money is the root of ALL evil!' But that is really it, I guess anticipation of starting to pack my scrap stuff, having one less day to scrap and missing Jase HEAPS are the contributing factors in not feeling crafty lately. Here's hoping next time I blog it's with news of beginning to pack up my scrap space .... a task I am NOT looking forward to!