Monday, July 6, 2009

Long Time No Post ....

First news of the day

****** MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME *******

He arrives back in New Zealand in 5days :) I am very happy to put it mildly!! I am sad things didn't work out for us to be moving to America but I am just so glad that with him been away for 8mths we are finally going to be a family again!!

Ok onto the crafting ....
For a weekish I put all LOs aside to work on a couple of ATC swaps ... One was my favourite Tv Series of the moment True Blood ... since we are still waiting for one set from America I won't post a pic of the cards yet but they are pretty darn awesome!! Another ATC swap I have just finished is a Twilight one. The cards are all enveloped up and ready to post :) So no pics of them yet either!!

LayOuts ...
I have done three this weekend .. catching up with my 52 Sketches ... here they are ...





I often wonder, should I be writing descriptions of techniques I used and products I used on my LOs that I show? I dunno I've never been one to give instructions lol

1 comment:

kirstenmidgley said...

Hi - I often check your blog, as I think your work is lovely. Feel a bit stalkerish actually. (Saw a ling to your blog on a trademe thread once.) I'm really happy for you that your family will be back together, and sorry things haven't worked out as you may have hoped.