Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

sit has been a busy day for me today! The kids and I have done some baking and I have done some crafting.
I made the kids a Valentines themed lunch which they devoured!


Here is what we baked for Daddy for Valentines Day ...



Chocolate Chip Cookies with pink icing and silver balls, Red Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Icing Sugar. Jase has been at work all day today so hopefully he enjoys his surprise when he gets home!

I did a LO for the TM Scrappers challenge today the challenge was ... Create a single or double page layout with the theme BIG IS BETTER. you can interpret that any way you like. for example big photos, big embellishments, papers with big patterns on them. big titles etc. let your imagination run wild ... I have been wanting to scrap these pics of Riley for a while and this was the perfect opportunity!


This was the very first time he had let us get his face painted ... I was upset I didn't have my camera with me because it was a little smudged by the time I got to take some photos. But he was a really cool tiger!

I also did another LO which I didn't do specifcally for the challenge but used it for anyway! ...


This was Abbey eating her first solid food her Big Helper brother was very serious about giving it to her, she sure did love it though.

Hope everyone else had a HAPPY VALENTINES xoxoxox