Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MSN Challenges and Art Nights

Motivation is hard for me .. it's easy to just sit but I really want to craft!! So I have had a few friends kicking my butt and inspiring me to do stuff!
First motivator is my good buddy Nic who I talk to every day on MSN Messenger. First she MADE me enter THIS sketch challenge over at Scrap Box NZ You can see my LO HERE and also here!



Now she has been setting sketch challenges for me and a couple other Scrappers via Facebook. This is what we have done so far .....



The instructions were to use the sketch as well as having to have these things on the LO:
* paint
*something sparkly
*something stamped
*at least 3pcs of patterned paper
*chipboard shape.

This is the 2nd one ...



Instructions:
*Use this sketch
*some chipboard
*some bling
*a handmade embellishment
*at least 6 buttons

Thanks Nic for all the butt kicking and inspiration!!
My other two inspirers are Ruth and Janine who come round to my place every other Wednesday and sometimes every Wednesday! We have been giving our self a few challenges ... well to be honest there is a bit of a BIG list! so here is what I have done so far ....


*Stamped Image - Pumpkins on paper & Pumpkin Face on Button
*Buttons - bat & pumpkin
*Flags
*3 patterned papers
*different sized lettering in the title


Paper Dolls .. yes they are supposed to be on a LO or in one of my Altered Journals but I'm at least half way there!!

Speaking of altered journals .. I must tell you about mine .. but I'll leave that for the next post ;)

Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

it's great to have motivation - they all look amazing, so vibrant!