Monday, January 31, 2011

Fancy A February Blog Challenge



Lovely Alisa approached me about her goals of getting more creative this year, of making creativity a priority for her. She asked if I'd join her for a wee challenge. To blog at least one photo (with words or without if you don't have the time) of something creative you have done that day.. every day of February. Of course I jumped at the chance. I have been getting super creative lately mostly to keep myself from thinking to much about what I don't have and it is an excellent way for me to process my feelings about losing Jason.

So from tomorrow I will be posting something creative EVERYDAY during February. And I'll keep an eye to make sure Alisa does too!!

Anyone else wanna join in with us??
To a creative and inspiring February!