Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finally a LO!

I haven't had much chance to do any actual scrapbooking lately, and when I have I haven't been able to share it .. yet! So finally I have a LO to share! Yay!!!



This photo is Riley's very first school portrait. I think he looks very handsome, but I am a tad biased!! I used My Minds Eye Lil' Robots range which I LOVE. It is soooo cute and totally Riley ... why I couldn't find ANYTHING as cool as this for Riley's Robot Birthday Party is super annoying! But at least I have plenty to use when I finally get around to scrapping those photos!!
Anyway ... the journalling reads "all your little cogs have been working overtime with your first school year! I am so proud at how amazingly well you do"

And that is all for now ... Until next post hehehe

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very nice, Tracy. It is indeed a lovely photo of Riley

mandyb said...

what a cute little piccy!!!
love the layout too...very cool