Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wedding LO's

Today I was supposed to be attending my friend Lyann's Wedding. Sadly due to Cyclone Wilma roads have been closed and weather conditions are a little dodgy. I decided to cancel my 2 hour drive down to Orewa and opted to stay home where it is a little less risky. I am pretty Disappointed that I have to miss the Wedding because I was really looking forward to it.
I LOVE weddings, I really do. I had one, it was beautiful! I went to my other friend Amanda's last weekend on Waiheke Island too. Seems to be that it is Wedding season! So in the season of Weddings and with Valentines Day coming up I have scrapped some of my Wedding photos


Materials used:
*Making Memories 'Love Note' paper*Making Memories 'Love Note' Ribbon Slide
*Bazzill Kraft Card Stock
*Heidi Grace Sticker alphas
*lace, ribbon & ric rac
*Heidi Grace Epoxy paper clip
*ink


Materials used:
*Making Memories 'Love Note' paper
*Making Memories 'Love Note' Alphabet Tiny Stickers
*felt ribbon
*fabric flowers & butterflies
*Fiskars scallop heart punch
*cuttlebug alphabet
*flourish stamps
*ink


Materials used:
*Making Memories Love Note paper
*Heidi Swapp 'Together' clear word Stamp
*Queen & Co 'Scroll' Felt Fusion
*lace
*Kaisercraft pearls
*word stamps
*ink
*white cardstock

I am totally inspired to do more Wedding LOs .. you never know I might even finish my wedding Album this year .. it's only been 7yrs since I got married!!! I have always been afraid to do my Wedding photos but Jason's death has made me realise there is no time like the present.

3 comments:

The British Homemaker said...

Oooh they are so pretty! Even though I am now divorced, I have kept my wedding scrapbook album. Hope you have a really good weekend :)

Jenny said...

Beautiful! You do such clean l/os so well. I'm glad you decided to stay home. I put all my wedding photos in an acid free album, drew some gold lines here and there, added bits and pieces from my wedding day ..... 18 years ago before I knew what scrapping was!

mandyb said...

stunning layout....love it