Friday, February 18, 2011

Things I'm Loving

button2



Finally thought I'd join in Over at PaisleyJade because it's true what she says ...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

So the things I am loving are .....




Miss Abbey and Bear playing Board Games with me


Eating dinner outside .. and Mr Fussy Pants actually eating dinner!


Dinner that has been re-hashed to another dinner the next night and the 2nd nights dinner is soooo much yummier than the firsts!


And of course meeting an AWESOME bunch of new friends!
(thanks for the pic PaisleyJade!)

So what are you guys loving? Come join in the fun!

4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Loving your list Tracy - your wee girl is so cute... and totally agree about re-hashed dinner being better than the original!!

Sima J said...

SO true about the left overs being better!! What is with that?! Maybe all the flavours soak through or something?!

Jenny said...

I agree about finding something good. It was my motto for a long time - find the positive in every day and focus on that

Leonie said...

love your list Tracy.
Your daughter looks so cute! and your son too!
Your dinner looks YUMMY!!
I think our bloggy get together was the highlight of my week!!