Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too Late for Blogging

Oh yes it is!! But I have to blog on Feb 1st for the February blog challenge and I only have 15mins to do it in!!

What a day!!

Today was Abbey's first day back at Kindy, she couldn't get out of the car fast enough!! Riley and I got to hang out on our own for a change which was nice, we built with blocks, wrote letters & Painted and I scrapped.

Two LO's today both for the Fiskateer Online Crop.

#1 - for the challenge called 'This Fiska-Fairy Loves to Sparkle' I just had to make a card or LO with some sparkle ... easy!


Sparkly enough??
Materials used:
*Kaisercraft 'Flutterby' paper
*Glitter
*Kasiercraft Pearls
*Ink

#2 - for the challenge called 'Fiska-Fairy Thankful RAK'
"We're all thankful for someone or something. This challenge is to make a thank you card. If you're not a card maker then you can make a layout showing us what you're thankful for. Not a paper crafter? If not, then you can sew, knit, crochet, or bake a thank you gift for someone"

What am I thankful for? My Children ...
The journalling on this LO reads:

Thankful For You 2
When your Daddy died I really wasn't in the best place to be a Mummy. But when the worst was over and we went home reality hit and I had no choice but to be a Mummy. Everyday you guys get me out of bed and everyday you make me smile. I am so very thankful that you are here to help me get through everyday we have to go through without Daddy. You two are my reason for living.


"We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body.

Materials used:
*My Minds Eye 'Alphabet Soup' paper
*Chipboard alphas
*rubon alphas
*brads
*ink

After I finished this LO I had to finish covering Riley's school books because tomorrow is his first day back at school! Sigh just like me to leave everything till the last minute!! Hey Sleep is over rated anyway right???

Sorry I haven't linked anything tonight it's just too late! I promise I will link products and stuff to this post tomorrow, which is actually today sigh ...

Goodnight all!

*after note*
all linked up now!!


www.fiskateers.com

And don't forget to pop into Fiskateers!!

1 comment:

Devour the words said...

WTG.. two lovely layouts... I really should sign into fiskateers website again sounds like lots of challengesa at the moment.