Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Fiskateer Online Crop

Totally go check it out!!!! It's called The Winter Stamp Out.

www.fiskateers.com



I was planning to be incredibly involved in this crop but so far I have only managed to get a couple of challenges done. Mojo seems to have left me with the sunshine!!! But here is what I've done ....

WSO Challenge #1
***A Little Warm-Up for the Winter Stamp Out***
Go outside this week and take a photograph. Nature is to inspire us!

So this is the photo I took ....


This is the big tree in out front yard. The kids thought it was really funny that I asked them to peek around the trunk!
WSO Challenge #2
***Inspired by Nature***
For this challenge, take inspiration from one of the photos posted in Challenge #1 to create a stamped project. It can be from your own photo or from someone else's photo. You may be inspired by the colors, the composition, or even the subject matter of the photos. Anything is fair game. Be sure to tell us what about the photo inspired your project. I can't wait to see what you create.

Some of the photos that were posted were magnificent! I was inspired by the amazing photos that were posted of the cute birds around in the trees.



And this is what I made ...


All those trees and birds reminded me of the 'Hey Birdie' Kaisercraft papers and I used the Stampin' Up 'Funky Forest' Wheel stamp and the birds from the 'Cheap Talk' stamp set.

Fingers crossed mojo comes back and I get some more of the challenges done before they are due in!!

Hope to see you over at Fiskateers!!

Happy scrapping everyone!