Friday, March 18, 2011

NZ Book Month



Time for another book!!!



The BFG - Roald Dahl

As a kid Roald Dahl was my FAVOURITE author. I am pretty sure I have ALL of my original Roald Dahl books and that would be all of them! The BFG (Big Friendly Giant) was my all time favourite. I can't wait until my kids a little bit bigger to start reading them chapter books. To me the BFG is a story about being different, standing up for your beliefs and friendship comes in interesting packages!! LOVE love love this book!
And there is also an Animated movie made from this book too, which I thought was pretty cute.

I also found this which gave me a giggle!



Keep checking HERE for what is happening in your town/city for NZ Book Month!

Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

That'll do said...

The BFG was the first chapter book that I read to my kids. Lovely to be able to rediscover it again as an adult.