Sunday, April 10, 2011

Better Scrapbooking & Basic Grey Curio Collection

Last month I got some awesome goodies in the mail from Better Scrapbooking. They were from the Curio Collection by Basic Grey


Curio Cotton


Curio Heirloom


Curio Ophelia

As well as the papers I also received some Basic Grey Curio Clips


Along with the Curio Collection I also received:
Bazzill Patch cardstock
Bazzill Yam cardstock
Orange Flowers
Black Pearls

And this is what I created ....


Reflection Of Beauty
This photo was taken at the Auckland Zoo, it was just a fluke that I happened to get Abbey's reflection in the glass!


Hush
My beautiful baby boy! How fast he has grown! I sure miss my babies when they were this small.


Funny Faces
My cheeky girl!!! This was a Positive/Negative photo shoot, she was so cheeky throughout the whole sitting, some of these funny faced pics are my favourites!

Go check out the Curio Collection at Better Scrapbooking!

3 comments:

thid coull chick said...

awesome LO tracy!!! Love that photo of R! so little!!

chrisste said...

cute as a button I say x

Sharon & Nick said...

Loving those layouts. What cute babies and I bet they are even cuter now that they are older.