Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Better Scrapbooking July Scrap Pack

Well the July newsletter is out at Better Scrapbooking and that means I can show off what I made with this months Scrap Pack.



I stole this pic of what was in the scrap pack from fellow design team member Karen, you can check out what she did with it HERE The papers were all from the Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate range.

CRAFT TO DO BOOK



I have sooo many crafting ideas that I want to do so I decided to make a book to keep all my ideas in. I have put 6 TABS saying:

*NEED TO - for all my unfinished projects
*WANT TO - all the projects I REALLY want to do
*DESIGN TEAM - all my projects for the Better Scrapbooking design team
*SKETCHES - scrapbooking sketches I want to do
*CONTESTS - any online competitions or challenges
*MARKET - stuff I am going to make for the craft market

with the all the projects I have put in the book I have also included all the materials I need to make it all. I am hoping that I will be able to be a little more organised with my crafts by using this book!!

MAGNETIC COASTER


I wanted to do something a little different with my coaster rather than just make a coaster so I decided to turn it into an inspirational magnet! You never have too many magnets aye!!

CARDS



Now cards have never been my strong point, I really don't like making them. But I think been on the DT is making me stretch out of my comfort zone and make more cards than I have before! These ones I quite like!

LO


This paper range was PERFECT for the photos I took on our recent Holiday to Taupo and Rotorua. The kids were all rugged up and in their warm jackets which we rarely wear up here in the 'Winterless North'. I love this photo of Riley in his jacket!

If you want to know how I made these head on over to Better Scrapbooking and check out the July Newsletter, also check out what the other Design Team members have done with their packs.

Also head on over to the Better Scrapbooking Blog to see the new July Challenges! Upload your entries in the Better Scrapbooking Gallery and be in to win a monthly prize!

Happy Scrapping everyone!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very nice Tracy, and I do like your cards!

trendy georgia said...

I lovede hearing about SENZ I was hoping my guardian angel would swoop down and get me to Auckland this year!! Im off to a course tonight with our tuoe who was there: Georgina from Hastings. Cant wait.
Love Cherry

mandyb said...

sigh!!! i am with you on the card making thing!!! i do them but find them so HARD to create....
yours are fab though!!!
and love all the other things you have made!!!
btw did a parcel arrive???