Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Book Review - Nat Fantastic and the Brave Knights of Old

I was lucky enough to get a book to review from Kiwi Mummy Blogs!!


Nat Fantastic and the Brave Knights of Old by Giles Andreae & Katharine McEwan

I was so excited to get this book because I LOVE books! Reading books when I was working as an ECE Teacher was one of my favourite things to do and my kids thankfully have inherited my love of books too.

This is totally a book you can get excited with, loud with and my favourite part you can totally get the kids involved in the reading because it has a catch phrase!! I LOVE books that have catch phrases!! This is the second Nat Fantastic book, I sadly haven't read the first one but after reading 'Nat Fantastic and the Brave Knights of Old' I really want to. My kids loved it!

So here is a little snippet of the book read by Riley and Abbey ....



So if you haven't read this to your kids already do it!! Do it NOW!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Not sure my kids will want me to read that book to them now! I used to read to mine when they were little too - one loves books and reading, and the other doesn't (strange child)