Thursday, January 26, 2012

Art Journal

So I think you have heard me talk about Art Night right? Well if not I'll give you a brief run down ...
These awesome ladies, Ruth & Janine, come around to my place once a week (usually a Wednesday) and we craft. Well that is the goal, sometimes we just eat and chat!!
Anyhow ...
Ruth is an amazing Art Journalist. She is AMAZING! She started up this Art Journal page on Facebook  called Just Journal and has been doing step-by-step Art Journal page how to every week and I have been really enjoying it.
So I thought I'd share with you my pages. There have been 4 so far but since I have yet to take a photo of #4 I will just share the first 3 with you.

The journalling prompt for page #1 was the new year 2012 and we had to choose a word. My word of the year is LIVE!



The next prompt was to choose a quote or poem. Mine said ....

"Courage does not always Roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow"


Prompt #3 was to say how we had incorporated our word into our week



Ruth is doing a fantastic job of teaching us lots of different techniques and tips and throwing me right out of my comfort zone with different materials and mediums. It's great fun! Not only that but her journal prompts are awesome.

Can't wait to see what is in store for us this week!!

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Oh Tracy your journal is TOTALLY awesome!!!