Monday, January 23, 2012

Better Scrapbooking December Scrap Pack

I know this is SUPER late! Sorry!!!

We got an interesting range of Christmas Papers by a NZ company called Pavlova Papers. I must admit using these papers were a challenge as I wouldn't have picked them out myself, but I'm always up for a challenge and here is what I made ......


Sweet Tooth
This photo was taken when we took Riley to his very first School Gala. It was the Red Beach School Gala in Whangaparaoa at the end of 2008. Riley would have been almost 4. He was so excited when he saw the stall with the girls selling their lollie necklaces, we couldn't resist to get him one! He was good and saved some for the next day too!




Smile For Santa
Christmas 2010. The Rising Stars Drama group here in Whangarei made this AMAZING Santa's Grotto. We went along of course! They had games and activities and of course Santa! Riley and Abbey had a blast doing all the other things and then walking through the amazing grotto was awesome! But when we got to Santa Abbey was the only one who would have her picture with Him!! Oh well better luck next time Riley!




Christmas
Every year ever since Riley was a baby I have taken a Christmas photo of Riley & then Riley & Abbey and made our Christmas cards with the picture on the front. This photo was our Christmas photo  for 2010. There was even a special appearance from Bear!! Bear is Abbey's special teddy she has had since she was a baby and carries around everywhere!




Christmas Love
Another Christmas 2010 photo. The kids made the awesome hand print wreath and gave it to my Mum. I just LOVE this photo of the two of them in the wreath. Gee my kids are cute!




Inspired HERE by Pinterest I made this Christmas ball ornaments. Not as sparkly as the original, might need to jazz them up a little next time!

I also made a Garland with some of the scrap pack leftovers ....


Go check out how I made these, and what the other design team members did with the scrap pack HERE

I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Great work, Tracy!