Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest

I am really addicted to Pinterest.  I can spend hours browsing through the amazing ideas and beautiful things. Today on Pinterest I have 53 Boards and 2979 pins. It sounds pretty crazy! But I love it!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

And although I haven't done half as much as I want I have actually made things that I have been inspired by through Pinterest! So here is an update on what I have made .....

Inspired by THIS, I made this for the playroom ...


I have plans to paint it all pretty but I am undecided on the colours so might wait until I renovate the playroom and make it all matching!

Inspired by THIS I made this ...


I haven't decided if I want to paint the brown board white yet, I think I will leave it until I renovate the Craft Room, make it matching! (hmmm seems to be a renovating theme going on here!)

Inspired by THIS, I made this for my Mum for Christmas (sorry about the bad picture)



The original was made on wood, my one was done on a canvas

Inspired by THIS, I made these ...



For Christmas Day I decided to try out a few new recipes. I am always happy to find new yummy foods!!


there is:
Squid Dogs, Blooming Onion Bread, 7 Layer Dip, Autumn Chopped Salad, Cranberry Bliss Bars, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Lamb Kebabs & Crack Bread

Since I am slowly renovating/redecorating my house I am hoping that I will be able to make use of my pins a lot more!

Are you a Pinterest Junkie? Join our group on Facebook HERE and share your Pinterest inspired things!

2 comments:

mandyb said...

very cool!!!
love that you have made so much!!!!
go you

Rachel Kate said...

loving it!! :) I seriously spend way too much time on the internet browsing tutorials to pin hehe