Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Big Reveal ....

Back HERE I said that I was working on a plan for my future well now I am going to tell you all about it!!

For a really long time I have dreamed of having my own Scrapbooking shop.  I have thought about what I would want and what I could provide. Jason and I talked about it seriously after we moved to Pukekohe a few months before he died and it was something we were going to work towards.

Finally my dream is becoming a reality and I will be opening the doors of The Scrap Heap in August!!


I have a website getting designed. I am slowly but surely getting my garage looking more shop like. A builder has built a laundry in the house so I can take the laundry out of the shop. I have purchased shelving and racks. I am slowly getting cool decor items. My good friend Ruth is painting the road sign. It's all happening!! I am SOOOOO excited! But there is still sooo much more to do!!


New laundry progress!!

The shop will have a retro theme, the colours are going to be Orange (no surprises there!), Cream, Brown & Teal

A few items I have planned for the shop


Sooo much still to do and time is VERY quickly running out! Eeeeeekkk!!! But I will eventually get there and I am really looking forward to it!!

Wish me luck and if you are in town come visit me in August at my Grand Opening!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for this

Natalie said...

It's going to be MASSIVE, I just know it!

Fredericknz said...

I think this is just awesome!
(((((((hugs))))))
All the bestest for the bestest niece!

mandyb said...

wahoooooooooooooo how cool!!!
why is wgtn so far away from you!!!!
lol!!!

all the best with the plans

Unknown said...

exciting!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl.. I've been a lurker for ages quietly admiring your stregnth and determination and above all honesty.
I wish you all the success in the world. Hopefully I'll be in Whangarei later in the year after we have returned to NZ from the UK to live for good and I will most definitely come and visit.
looking very much to hearing about your business success...
FIona