Wednesday, May 29, 2013

At Long Last

Life is so busy.

Blogging has been neglected.

I plan to remedy this.

How about right now?!

I have much to blog about. I want to tell you about our holiday away to Christchurch and Hastings. I want to talk about my house renovations. I want to tell you about the craft show I took the shop to.

Today I will start with a simple post. A simple post about some love I received. It was VERY unexpected love. It came at a great time. It made my month.

I got home one day last week to a package at my door. I had had Hubbys Death Anniversary just pass.  We were dealing with a bit of a family crisis in my extended family. The package was timed perfectly.



The Sisterhood. I had heard of them, but knew nothing much about them. So I did a bit of research. I was most humbled with this beautiful gift of love. To whomever nominated me thank you, so very much.

Go check The Sisterhood out!
HERE and FACEBOOK

Join in with the love giving. I certainly will be!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sisterhood!




2 comments:

jacksta said...

yay you!
Very deserving :)

MandaBurms FarmStay for Cats. said...

What a lovely sisterhood movement. And some wonderful teats in there.