Monday, August 19, 2013

How old is too old?

How old is too old to have a girly crush?

Once my kids go to bed I am on my own. I spend a lot of time surfing the net, looking around on You Tube etc etc
While on You Tube I discovered people actually make YouTube their job - how cool is that!?! There are loads of people who do daily Video Blogs (Vlogs) they talk about their day, take you places they go, do silly things and talk about serious stuff sometimes too.

After looking up Wizard Rock (bands who play songs based on Harry Potter) I found one particular band I fell in love with called The Ministry of Magic.



My Favourite Ministry Of Magic Song

 I found out that the members of MOM were Vloggers. I started watching a few of their vlogs and well I sorta fell in love with some of the guys.
It was silly, I felt like a silly teenager again, tuning in every morning to see their latest vlog. And the worst bit is these guys are all about 10 years younger than me! Gees! Talk about lame ol' me!

There is a group of guys who all hang out together and are all good friends some of them live together and I  follow all of them. It's kinda cute some of the stuff they do on YouTube. I have watched them get girlfriends and break up with them, they take us on holiday, move house, meet flatmates, most of them are musicians.
And of course I think they are all pretty to look at. Plus they are at heart all geeks. I kinda have a thing for geeks - I am one myself!

They are super talented. They all do a lot of covers but every single one of them do their own original music as well.

So these are the guys I have a girly crush on, go check out their music and please don't judge me on my lameness!!!



Favourite Luke Song






Favourite Landon Song






Favourite Alex Song 





Favourite Jason Song


*blushes*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wizard rock?? and I thought I had heard it all :P