Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Things I'm Loving



Friends

This week I am LOVING my friends

One's I've known for longer than I want to remember because it makes me feel super old!


One's I have known only since Jason died and it feels like they have been my friends forever and brand spanking new ones



Oh I am also loving that we all got dressed up to drink alcoholic slushies out of cocktail glasses, can't get much classier than that!





Joining up with MNM because .....

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.

6 comments:

thid coull chick said...

dressing up to drink alcoholic slushies sounds like a awesome idea!!!

Jenny said...

I agree with that quote! You are amazing

Leonie said...

aw lovely lady! You look so freakin' cute in your cocktail party outfit!!! I am so happy you are surrounded with such precious friends.

Mel Jolley said...

I'm thankful for knowing an awesome person who loves the geeky things in life as much as I do. X

jacksta said...

you look so pretty!

mandyb said...

very cool sounding party!!!
and can i just say....
WAHOOOOOOOOOO hot mama with that dress and headband on!!!!
love it