Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mug Swap 2013



What a fun as swap this was!! I will definitely be signing up again next time!!

I received my parcel via courier this morning. I was absolutely stoked with my Mug and goodies.


I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do love my Milo/Hot Chocolates!


I LOVE this Mug it is sooo cool!!! And the best colour ever!


The bunting is adorable and I absolutely adore it!! It looks fantastic above my bed!!!

So thanks soooo much Alisa not only for my wonderful goodies but for organising this swap. You did a fantastic job.


3 comments:

thid coull chick said...

That bunting is sooo cool!!

Devour the words said...

THANK YOU.. for taking part.

It was so fun to do.
I loved getting to know some other kiwi bloggers and to see the blog posts pop up.

I will def be doing it again next year.

mandyb said...

ohhhhh how cute is that bunting..and the perfect parcel of goodies for you!!!!