Monday, December 16, 2013

Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap 2013


I have really enjoyed getting involved in lots of swaps this Christmas season.  I know that I am going to get much more involved in this sort of thing over the next year and dust of my crafting hands!!

These are the ornaments I made for the swap


I got some wooden curtain rings and wound the red and white ribbon around. Then I attached some bells and Christmas ribbon to finish them off. Fairly simple and cute I thought.
Thanks Pinterest for your ideas!! Here is the original pin I got my idea from.

So here are the ornaments I received



 

Only one of these talented ladies is a blogger and also the host of the swap Sew Funky - She made the gorgeous sequined star in the bottom pic. Not sure if it's crochet or knitting.
LOVE all my ornaments and I am definitely signing up again next year!

Check out the other participants HERE